Linked list is a data structure used for storing collection of data.Linked list have following properties:
- Successive element are connected with pointers.
- Last element point to null.
- Can grow and shrink in size during program execution
- Can be made just as long as required.
- It does not waste memory space
Linked list ADT
1.Main Linked list operation
- Insert:insert an element into the list
- Delete:remove and return the specified position
2. Auxiliary Linked list operation
- Delete List:remove all element from the list
- Count:return the number of element of the list
- Find n position node from the end of list
Representation of Linked list in java